X:-165, Y:65, Z:280
- Three small circular Islands located in the center of the map.
- Only one tree and a small amount of sugar cane available on these central islands.
- Another single tree can be found to the northwest on another single island.
- Desert Biome mainland can be found to the West.
This seed was submitted to Minecraft Seed List from Mitty1123, thank you!
X:-212, Y:68, Z:88
- A natural looking island with surrounding beaches and a decent Forest Biome.
- Some animals along with a small amount of Sugar Cane can be found on the island.
- Easy access to resources with fairly large ravine exposed.
- Small Island clusters found on the outskirts of the World Map.
- Mainland can be found to the Southeast.
- Use the “Large Biomes” in world creation to scale up the island you want a bit more space!
This seed was submitted to Minecraft Seed List from SamagonTheSwift, thank you!
X:172, Y:75, Z:256
- Large Island / Small Continent with open spaces perfect for building a settlement.
- Plenty of trees, for all the wood you will ever need.
- Underground Cave system emerging in different places on the island.
- More Pigs than a Saturday night disco!
- Mainland located to the South East.
X:232, Y:72, Z:256
- Nicely formed, natural looking Island with beaches and hills.
- Cows, Pigs & Sheep found on the Island.
- Plenty of trees, quick access to a Coal Deposit.
- A small crop of Sugar Cane.
- No other land nearby, but for the two tiny barren outcrops.
X:19, Y:66, Z:40
- Small Island within a large open Ocean Biome.
- Only a single tree and a few flowers on the Island.
- No other land visible from the Island with the distance set to “Far”.
- A cluster of three more small Islands to the Southwest.
- Another small Island to the northeast of map.